Thank you for visiting Gilly's online! We are excited to be
here in Rockville and even more excited to offer you the best
selection of craft beer and fine wine that can be had here in
Our store is lively, energetic and full of fun, quirky and
full of delicious products.
Gilly's Growlers Available!
Here's the Gilly's Growler Schpeal:
- Growlers are $8.50 each plus the cost of the beer you choose to fill it with.
- We've added the "Growler Fill" prices on our draft menu (see below).
- By law we are only allowed to fill and refill growlers bearing the Gilly's logo.
- Check out the back of your growler - cleaning instructions are there. Please bring in clean growlers to be refilled.
- Contents of the growlers are for "to go" purposes only. Under no circumstance are they permitted to drink on premise.
- 6. The beer in your growler is super fresh and should be consumed in 48-72 hours.
Stay Tuned for our 2014 list of Exciting Events!
Friday, February 21st, 5-8pm
Elk Run Wine Tasting w/ Laura Holbrook
This will be a free wine tasting from 5-8pm with Elk Run representative Laura Holbrook.
We will be sampling: Liberty Tavern Chardonnay, Maryland Merlot, Liberty Tavern Cabernet, Vin de Jus Ice
All Featured Elk Run Wines will be 20% OFF!
Friday, February 28th 5-8pm
Meet the Brewer from Starr Hill Brewing (Charlottesville, VA) Mark Thompson!
Steal the PInt when you buy a beer and Mark will also be available to chat about what's new and exciting at the Brewery.
Saturday, March 1st 6-8pm
Join us for a FREE Widmer Beer Tasting!
Our special guest is Scott Smith from Craft Brewers Alliance.
We will have all available Widmer Beers on Draft and in bottle including: Alchemy, Columbia Common and Hefe.
Thursday, March 13th, 6-9pm
*For more details, check on our most recent newsletter here
Detour Wine Release & Welcome Party with Dan Tamminga
(owner/winemaker of Detour)